[R] "revision control software" for managing R-code?

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:21:28 CET 2008

If its a publicly available R package you will likely
want to make use of google code or r-forge subversion
(svn) hosting to host the repository together with one of
the many svn clients on the subversion site that others
have pointed you to.  Here are links and two sample
project links:

http://code.google.com/
http://code.google.com/hosting/search?q=label:R
http://r-proto.googlecode.com