[R] "revision control software" for managing R-code?

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Thu Feb 7 19:03:04 CET 2008

This is a "religion question" in some sense. Personally, i used
CVS and a bit Subversion too, but arch and bazaar look much better.
Especially if you're not always in online connection with the central
repository, or you don't really want a central repository at all.

Gabor

Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    UNIL DGM