[R] kinship package: drawing pedigree error

Neil Shephard nshephard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:36:14 CET 2008

You can also draw pedigrees using the pedtodot() function from the gap
package.  It does however depend on graphviz (http://www.graphviz.org).

An article on drawing pedigrees in R is available in Bioinformatics
22(8):1013-1014 (see http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-641204)

There _may_ also be some pedigree drawing functionality in the GeneticsPed
package thats part of the RGenetics project (see http://rgenetics.org/)
although at present there are a few unresolved problems with the package and
only the SVN version is available.

Neil