[R] .fortran code

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Feb 8 17:41:20 CET 2008

I am attaching the Fortran .f files rs.f & rg.f, if that would help.  You
can also get these routines (and more, such as the routines called by rg.f
and rs.f) from "netlib" - http://www.netlib.org/eispack/index.html

The reason that you can find these from google search is that they are part
of EISPACK which is a well-known linear algebra package, whereas wilder.f is
a fortran routine written specifically for a particular package.  You should
contact the author of that package for the source code.

For the source codes in "mypkg", look in the directory (in Windows, for
example):
C:\Program Files\R\R-2.6.1/src/library/mypkg/src

For building R from source check the R-FAQ.

Hope this helps,
Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu