[R] Dendrogram for agglomerative hierarchical clustering result

noorpiilur noorpiilur at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 10:08:48 CET 2008

Hey group,

I have a problem of drawing dendrogram as the result of my program
written in C. My algorithm is a approximation algorithm for single
linkage method. AS a result I will get the following data:

[Average distance] [cluster A] [cluster B]

For example:
42.593141	1	26
42.593141	4	6
42.593141	123	124
42.593141	4	113
74.244206	1	123
74.244206	4	133
74.244206	1	36

So far I have used C to generate a bitmap output but I would like to
use the computed result as an input for R to just draw the dendrogram.

As I'm new to R any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Risto