[R] Odp: question_encoding

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Feb 11 16:17:44 CET 2008

Hi

Is it only a question of PDF export or are the glyphs distorted in plot
window too?

If it is in plot window try to look into etc folder to Rdevga file.

If it is during export from plot window to PDF then try to produce PDF
file with

pdf(....)
plot(1,1, type="n")
text(1,1, "Ě Š Ť Č Ř Ň Á Í É Ó Ý Ž")
dev.off()

Although I am on WXP the export does not work however direct formation
through pdf command seems to work.

Regards

Petr
petr.pikal at precheza.cz