[R] Length problem

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:51:59 CET 2008

You were asking for the length of the first element of the vector
coppie, which is of course 1.  Did you mean to say lgngth(coppie)?
length(data[,4]) is asking how many elements in that column, which
seems to be 5.  also your statement

coppie <- c(data[4:length(data)])

seems strange.  What did you intend to do?