[R] Tinn-R not working well with latest R

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:16:15 CET 2008

I can easily get R to open without an error. I simply removed the Tinn-R
related lines from the Rprofile.site file
C:\Program Files\R-2.6.2\etc\Rprofile.site

but then when I try to manually load the svIDE library by entering
library(svIDE) from the command line, I get a similar error.

So when you say "Than paste in the command", what command are you referring
to?
What do you change it to?

news:8B7B0FD99E8AF541A21609104D1961587D599A at izs-xchg01.izs.fraunhofer.de...