[R] Tinn-R not working well with latest R

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:41:45 CET 2008

I experience the same problem as reported by John, viz. when I am typing something in TinnR, the text is inserted one character per line above the line that I am amending. This can happen any moment while working, there seems to be no real pattern in this behaviour.

There is no need however to close Tinn R and/or R. The temporary 'solution' that works for me is to change the selection mode to line selection (even if it was already line selection, but maybe changing to other selection mode helps equally well), either through the menu or shft+ctrl+n. That reverts things back to normal.

Cheers,

Paulo

Message: 61