[R] Cox model

darteta001 at ikasle.ehu.es darteta001 at ikasle.ehu.es
Tue Feb 12 15:54:45 CET 2008

Hi Eleni,

I am not an expert in R or statistics but in my opinion you have too
many regressors compared to the number of observations and that might
be the reason why you get the error. Others might say better but as
far as I know, having only 80 observations, it is a good idea to first
filter your list of variables down to a few tenths.

HTH

David