[R] [Fwd: Re: controlling the edge linewidth in Rgraphviz]

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Tue Feb 12 19:40:35 CET 2008

Hi Adrian,
even better would be this:
1.) Install the latest Rgraphviz devel version
2.) Use the new API for graph rendering:
library(Rgraphviz)
example(randomEGraph)
x <- layoutGraph(g1)
graph.par(list(edges=list(lwd=2))) # if you want to set lwd=2 for the
whole session
# or if you just want to change this for your one graph:
renderGraph(x, graph.pars=list(edges=list(lwd=2)))

There is a Vignette that explains all the new stuff.
Florian
> http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/111006.html
>
> On Feb 11, 2008 9:56 PM, Adrian Dragulescu <adrian_d at eskimo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to have different linewidths for the edges of my graph.  I
>> read the documentation but could not find how to control this.  On the
>> Graphviz help page I've seen that there is something called "penwidth" but I
>> could not find it in the R edge attributes.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for any help.
>>
>> Adrian Dragulescu

Florian Hahne, PhD
Computational Biology Program