[R] RGTK2 and glade on Windows - GUI newbie

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Thu Feb 14 07:03:19 CET 2008

I just discovered a good introduction to the RGtk2 package:
RShowDoc("overview2", package="RGtk2")

I have been using RGtk2 for over a year without knowing about that,
and struggling with the API documentation, so can I suggest that it be
mentioned somewhere prominent? i.e. put it on the project web-page,
and make it a vignette so that it appears on the CRAN package page.

Cheers,
Felix