[R] Modelling disease spread

francogrex francogrex at mail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:46:28 CET 2008

Thanks Marcel,
In addition to your program and the reference to "simecol", someone had
replied to my private email pointing out "RLadyBug": An R package for
stochastic epidemic models which is on CRAN and which seems one of the most
relevant. I write it here as a reference for users doing a future search in
this archive.
Regards.