[R] Producing graphs and console output in postscript format

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Sun Feb 17 14:20:24 CET 2008

R 2.6.1
Windows XP

I would like to make a postscript document that contains my graphs and the output that I get from the R console. So far, all I have been able to do is produce my graphs in postscript form. I do this in a sub-optimal manner by MANUALLY saving each graph in postscript form. I have not been able to save the console output in postscript form. Is there some way that I can use the sink() function to save console output in postscript form? Is there some way to automatically save each graph as a postscript file?
Thanks,
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}