[R] Getting started help

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:14:19 CET 2008

I have no idea what "numbers form the RAD7 machine" look like, but
there is a whole section on importing data in the user manual.
'read.table' is a start.

To change directories, use 'setwd'.  To start a new R session on
Windows, just setup a shortcut to RGUI.exe.  Most of this is covered
in the documentation that comes with R.