[R] Getting started help

Rthoughts seb.brockel at northampton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:49:38 CET 2008

Thank you very much, everybody. The scale of responses of depth of guidance
is overwhelming. All this will help me to become an expert in no time! I
have a while yet as I am still collecting data for my PhD project but when I
start statistical data analysis, thanks to all of you, I will know what to
do with one of the required softwares!

I will let you know how I get on.