[R] how to create ROC curve for 2 dimensional classifiers

Richard Pearson richard.pearson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 13:44:15 CET 2008

I'm not aware of any packages for doing such plots. Conceptually,
presumably a ROC curve for a 2d classifier would be a 3d chart, with
x-axis being FPR for 1st classifier, z-axis being FPR for 2nd classifier
and y-axis being TPR. You would get a "ROC surface" rather than a ROC
curve. Does that make sense?

Regards

Richard.