[R] triangle.plot - change the axes orientation

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Feb 22 18:46:24 CET 2008

There are several implementations of these plots in different packages,
The ones I know of are:

 'triangle.plot' in package ade4, 'ternaryplot' in package vcd,
     'tri' in package cwhtool, 'soil.texture' and 'triax.plot' in
     package plotrix, and 'triplot' in TeachingDemos.

(are there any others that I should add to the list?)

One of those may come closer to what you want (they all have different
sets of bells or whistles) or you could start with one of those and
modify the function to do what you want.  Looking at the different
examples may also give you some ideas of how to present the data.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center