[R] Looping and Pasting

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Feb 22 21:16:01 CET 2008

Try:

for( i in 255 ){
	plot( get( paste('m.', i, sep='') )$medoids )
}

For future use it may be easier to put m1, m2, ... Into a list and work
with that:

 med.list <- list()
 for( i in 1:255 ){
	med.list[[i]] <- get( paste('m.',i,sep='') )
 }

 lapply( med.list, function(x) plot(x$medoid) )

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center