[R] missing packages from install

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 01:47:09 CET 2008

Hi,

When I install new packages from CRAN, I frequently
find that some packages were missing from the download
queue. For example, on one of my computer with R2.6.2,
I can not find package glmpath from the download
queue. On my other computer with R2.5.1, I could still
find that particular package. What could be the reason
for this? Is this computer related or R version
related?

I downloaded the gz file for package glmpath into my
local drive (Windows XP), how can I install it? I
tried:

install.packages('H:\\R\\glmpath_0.94.tar.gz')

but got error message:
Warning message:
package 'H:\rw1070\glmpath_0.94.tar.gz' is not
available

Thanks

John Zhang