[R] ggplot2 boxplot confusion

Chris Friedl cfriedalek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:51:20 CET 2008

Hey thanks Thierry! I learned two things here ... position="identity" AND
x=dummy.

Can I ask where you learned these things. I've read a lot of the online
reference manual, "the book", other presentations of ggplot2 and don't
recall seeing these, especially the x=dummy reference.

Does this come from experience with the previous gplot package? Perhaps I
should use that too?