[R] Hmisc xYplot won't do conditioning on factors?

Ivan Adzhubey iadzhubey at rics.bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 29 04:07:36 CET 2008

Hi,

Since nobody replied, I'd rather post this self-reply for the sake of
documenting the solution.

It appears that xYplot, unlike "standard" xyplot (or coplot to that matter)
does not accept factors as x variable in formula. With x converted to numeric
everything worked as expected. This small discrepancy was not documented on
xYplot help page.

--Ivan