[R] Plot Principal component analysis

SNN s.nancy1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 04:47:57 CET 2008

Thanks for your help.
I downloaded the scatterplot3d package.

 plot3d(pr$x, col = c("red", "blue")[c(rep(1, 100), rep(2, 15))], pch=20)
where pr$x is the object of the PCA. this works but the graph does not look
good.

the other option that I tried is

scatterplot3d(pr$x, type="p", highlight.3d=T, pch=16) where the graph looks
much nicer but i do not know how to have each group with a different color.

Does anyone know how to do it?