[R] COMPAR.GEE error with logistic model

Simon Blomberg s.blomberg1 at uq.edu.au
Wed Jan 2 04:45:39 CET 2008

My guess is that this combination of variables produces separation in
the data: Too many (all?) of the response 1's are in at level of VAR3,
and the 0's are at the other level (or vice versa).

HTH,

Simon.

--
Simon Blomberg, BSc (Hons), PhD, MAppStat.
Lecturer and Consultant Statistician

Policies:
1.  I will NOT analyse your data for you.
2.  Your deadline is your problem.

The combination of some data and an aching desire for
an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can
be extracted from a given body of data. - John Tukey.