[R] bug Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Jan 4 23:21:03 CET 2008

Dear Duncan, Rich, and Jeremy,

Duncan has fixed the problems with semicolons and with the evaluation of
expressions with a variable on both sides of the assignment. I've
incorporated his code inTO the development version (1.3-11) of the Rcmdr
package, which is available at
<http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/index.html>, both as a source
package and a Windows binary. I don't want to send the new version to CRAN
just yet, since there are many other changes as well, and the package is
insufficiently tested. You might try it out and let me know whether you
encounter any problems.

Thank you for your help,
 John

John Fox, Professor