[R] Identifying x, y coordinates from periodogram generated by spec.pgram

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:32:31 CET 2008

I would like to identify the x,y coordinates in a plot of the periodogram

spec.pgram(a, taper=0, log="no")

I have tried the identify() function to no avail

I have also tried to pass the periodogram over to rggobi

e<-plot.spec(spec.pgram(a, taper=0, log="no"))
ggobi(e)

to no avail

I need to identify the predominant frequencies so that I can work back
to the time of recurrence in minutes.  I don't necessarily need a interactive
graphical solution (although this may be easier).
thanks

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and

								-K. Mullis