[R] installing and using a package

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Fri Jan 11 01:21:09 CET 2008

You need to read the "An Introduction to R" manual which was probably installed when you installed R on your un-named OS (Windows, I take it).  You probably also want to read the posting-guide referenced at the bottom of the email.  But to get you started, you need to load a package before using it.  In your case

library(yags)

should get you started.  Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis
Olympia, WA  98504-5204