[R] 4 dimensional graphics

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Jan 14 13:56:37 CET 2008

Thank you but this is not exactly what I wanted. I have seen this graph
and checked that it is a plot of 2 response variables plotted according to
2 control variables. e.g. it shall be
lat, log, value1, value2 data
However I have fixed
lat, long, height as a control variables and value as dependent variable
so I either end with slices of contours in fixed height or I try to
accomadate other suggestions.

Thank you again.
Best regards

Petr