[R] Problem with running installed package on Windows

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Jan 16 11:45:20 CET 2008

Your example works for me.

Please read the posting guide that asks you to provide the following
important information for us:

Which version of R is this?
Which version of the package?

The recent version on CRAN master is:

Package:       clim.pact
Version:       2.2-13
Date:          January 10 2008

If you got another version, which mirror did you use (it might be
outdated and someone will need to fix it, if you are using R>=2.6.1)?

Uwe Ligges