[R] odfWeave and xtable

Emmanuel Charpentier charpent at bacbuc.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 19 15:30:15 CET 2008

宋时歌 a écrit :
> David,
>
> The value of odfWeave is not limited to newbie users. It is vastly
> useful for researchers in fields that do not accept LaTeX for journal
> paper submission (for example, sociology, demography).

... and for those of us living in the salt mines of administration (in
my case), industry or economics|finance,, where damn Microsoft toolchain
is mandatory and anything else anathemous : we have to disguise our
outputs into something palatable to these tools, and odfWeave is a boon
to us ! Given one of Max's former mail addresses (pointing to a big
Pharma firm's mail server), I suspect that this was one of its
motivations. Thanks again, Max !

Thot is not to say that this tool cannot be perfected. I started to work
on cross-reference abilities but got interrupted bu some Real Live
nonmazskable interrupts, including some unplanned emergency works, the
loss of an USB key with my current work on this and some
non-unsignificant sickness...

					Emmanuel Charpentier