[R] OT: single measure of (group) correlation with more than two vectors?

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 21 15:13:32 CET 2008

What you may want is a measure of inter-rater
reliablity though what you are discussing is not the
way it is normally used.
  Try googling "inter-rater reliability" or have a
look at a text book like  Introduction to classical
and modern test theory  Linda Crocker and James
Algina.
New York : Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, 1986.