[R] Stationarity of a Time Series

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Jan 22 17:20:30 CET 2008

the FinTS package includes in scripts\ch02.R a comparison of 4 different
AFD unit root functions with a published example.

it also includes a function plotArmaTrueacf that computes the roots from
the AR part of a theoretical or fitted model.  From this, you can see if
any roots lie near the unit circle.  You could wrap this in a Monte
Carlo to test for many nonstandard types of nonstationarity, e.g.
fractional differencing.

sg