[R] Using bquote: question

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jan 25 04:54:10 CET 2008

I should have perhaps phrased my previous post better as: the result of
bquote() is a language expression argument of mode "call" which gets
evaluated by the plotmath functionality in your first plot call, but  gets
evaluated in the global environment in the second before being passed back
to the plot.default method that will be called by plot.formula to do the
plot.

-- Bert Gunter