[R] using facet_grid() from ggplot2 with additional text in labels

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Mon Jan 28 11:06:57 CET 2008

Dear Rainer,

I think you'll have to recode the labels of the levels to get the output
that you want.

levels(ssq$gi) <- c("gi = 1", "gi = 2", "gi = 3")

HTH,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney