[R] R for Mac 10.3.9

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Tue Jan 29 00:21:17 CET 2008

http://cran.fhcrc.org/bin/macosx/old/powerpc/R-2.2.0.dmg

But that is sooo old.....

Maybe he could compile from the source (he'd need to install XCode and
a fortran compiler).

I assume that once these requirements are installed, the compilation
would be as simple as:

./configure
make

Maybe the experts have something to add.

And r-sig-mac at stat.math.ethz.ch seems more appropriate for mac-
specific questions.

kindest regards,