[R] Expert systems

Domenico Vistocco vistocco at unicas.it
Tue Jan 29 19:07:48 CET 2008

I know that there are packages implementings the probabilistic expert
systems (the so-called probabilistic networks or bayesian networks).
You find (at least) the following packages:

bnlearn (bayesian network structure learning)
deal (learning bayesian networks with mixed variables)
G1DBN (for dynamic bayesian network inference)

Ciao,
domenico