[R] Plotting Bi-Gamma Distribution

Wolfgang Raffelsberger wraff at titus.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jul 2 18:32:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

you can try the 'mixdist' package which allows fitting of multiple
(superposed) distributions to your vector of data.
The package is available on  http://www.math.mcmaster.ca/peter/mix/mix.html
Unfortunately this package doesn't support combination of normal with
gamma etc..., but it could work for your case of 2 superposed gamma
distributions.

Wolfgang