[R] playwith package does not work on Ubuntu?

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Thu Jul 3 08:44:44 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo / Karl / Graham,

I have now set up a GNU/Linux system (Ubuntu 8.04), and tracked down
the problem. There were several problems stemming from the GTK+ event
loop not running / updating continuously, and multiple-threads
problems.

A new version 0.9-0 should appear on CRAN soon (next few days
hopefully). There are screenshots to prove it works...
http://code.google.com/p/playwith/wiki/Screenshots

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Felix