[R] Usage of rJava (.jcall) with Weka functions, any example?

Dumblauskas, Jerry jerry.dumblauskas at credit-suisse.com
Thu Jul 3 16:18:05 CEST 2008

I don't know what Rweka is, but to see what is available in a java class
type

.jmethods("weka/filters/unsupervised/attribute/Remove")

It will give a list of methods you can call.

Since you didn't make a "New" instance of this class, you only have
access to static methods -- I downloaded this and did a quick look and
did not see any static method that matched yours below.

hth