[R] create a zero matrix & fill

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:37:27 CEST 2008

It would help if you follows the posting guide and provided commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.  You at least have to tell
what the structure of Results is (str(Results)).  It looks like a list
and if you are trying to plot the index vs. the mean, you might try:

plot(Results[[1]], Results[[2]])