[R] what does this warning mean ?

Peng Jiang jp021 at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Jul 8 10:11:47 CEST 2008

  Hi , dear R experts .

I use the package mclust to do some cluster analysis . doing the
example that the document provides

 > faithfulModel <- Mclust( faithful )
 > plot( faithfulModel )

I remember in R 2.7.0 I can get several figures using the plot
command, but after I update R, using the same statements,
  after I get the first figure and I press enter as R tells and I get
"Warning message:In plot.Mclust(faithfulMclust) : data not supplied".
  I tried other data set , the warning message still exists .  what
does it mean? how can i do to avoid it ? is there any resource  that I
can
find solution to specific warning like some IDE(like Xcodes in mac or
Eclipse , etc.) does???

thanks in advance.

best regards.

Peng Jiang 江鹏 ,Ph.D. Candidate
Antai College of Economics & Management
安泰经济管理学院
Department of Mathematics
数学系
Shanghai Jiaotong University (Minhang Campus)
800 Dongchuan Road
200240 Shanghai
P. R. China