[R] zoo and cex

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 23:53:18 CEST 2008

on 07/09/2008 04:38 PM stephen sefick wrote:
> I am plotting a twelve panel plot of a zoo object.  I have tried to raise
> the cex from 0.6 to 1 to 2 and it does not seem to do anything.  I am trying
> to output this to a tiff file
> tiff()
> how do I get the labels of a larger font size
>
> Stephen

I had to do a double take on your subject line...  ;-)

Without an example of how you are using the function in question and
which labels you are referring to, you might want to use either
'cex.axis' or 'cex.lab' rather than just 'cex'.

The former adjusts axis annotation text and the latter adjusts x and y
labels.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz