[R] princomp loading help

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Fri Jul 11 01:18:38 CEST 2008

Please provide a self-contained example with a post like this. I guess you
mean the output of the last line below? It looks those are just the
theoretical proportions if your data is perfectly orthogonal. I found those
values invariant to changing the distributional parameters of the variables,
but variant to including additional variables in the principal component
analysis.

v=rnorm(100,0,3)
x=rnorm(100,0,4)
y=rnorm(100,0,2)