[R] network

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Fri Jul 11 15:33:17 CEST 2008

I'm sure this is possible with 'network', but i'm not very familiar
with that package. In case you don't get an answer on how
to do it with network, here is how to do it with the 'igraph' package:

library(igraph)
M <- matrix(runif(100)*2-1, 10, 10)
M[ lower.tri(M, diag=TRUE) ] <- 0

M[ abs(M) < 0.5] <- 0

g <- graph.adjacency(M, weighted=TRUE, mode="upper")
E(g)$color <- "green"
E(g)[ weight<0 ]$color <- "red"

g$layout <- layout.fruchterman.reingold
plot(g)

Please tell me if something is not clear,
Gabor

Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    UNIL DGM