[R] Installing RWinEdt

rkevinburton at charter.net rkevinburton at charter.net
Sun Jul 13 23:56:09 CEST 2008

I checked and reapplied full access to the whole WinEdt directory. I am not the administrator but I am a member of the administrators group. This couple with the fact the I have given full control to the WinEdt directory suggests that the problem is elsewhere. But this is not the first time that I have run into permission problems with Windows 2008 server.

Kevin