[R] randomForest outlier

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Jul 16 14:11:15 CEST 2008

Perhaps if you follow the posting guide more closely, you might get more
(useful) replies, but without looking at your data, I doubt there's much
anyone can do for you.

The fact that the range of the outlying measures is -1 to 2 would tell
me there are no potential outliers by this measure.  Please see the
"value" section of ?outlier to see how this measure is computed.

Andy

From: Birgitle