[R] Fw: how i can install Rgraphviz in R2.7.1

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jul 17 09:46:51 CEST 2008

Please ask BioConductor related questions on the corresponding mailing list.
In this case: Rgraphviz is an interface package to graphviz. With the
current Windows binary of Rgraphviz you will need to install graphviz
itself as well - in the older version 2.16 (newer versions of graphviz
do not work with he current binary on the BioC repository).

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges