[R] probleme with R CMD check

Christophe Genolini cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Fri Jul 18 11:14:25 CEST 2008

Hi the list,

Back on an old problem. I thaught that was ok, but it is still not
working on my computer.
I write a toy package called packClassic. R CMD build packClassic works
fine.
When I run R CMD CHECK packClassic, I get

--- 8< ---------------
* checking for unstated dependencies in R code ... WARNING
Erreur dans .find.package(package, lib.loc) :
  aucun package nommé 'packClassic' n'existe
--- 8< ---------------

I gess that my configuration is correct since on an other package (a
real one), I get no problem.
The program is called "progClassic.R". Obviouly, is in a directorie
called \packClassic\R\
The doc are in man, a data base is in data and some test are in tests

Here are the codes, the DESCRIPTION and NAMESPACE, then the file
00install.out and 00check.log :
I also put the package (since R CMD build works fine) on
  http:\\christophe.genolini.free.fr/packClassic_1.0.tar.gz
  http:\\christophe.genolini.free.fr/packClassic_1.0.zip

Does someone know what is wrong ?

Christophe

---- 8< --------- packClassic.R ----------------
###                  ProgClassic.R                 ###

userA      <- function(x){x+1}
privateA   <- function(x){x+2}
.userB     <- function(x){x+10}
.privateB  <- function(x){x+20}
userC      <- function(x){userA(privateA(x))}
privateC   <- function(x){.userB(.privateB(x))}

--- 8< ---------- testsPackClassic.R----------------------------
### Nom du programme : testClassique.R ###

load("../data/dn.Rda")
source("../R/progClassic.R")

userA(1)
privsateA(2)
.userB(3)
.privateB(4)
userC(5)
privateC(6)

dn <- data.frame(age=c(1,2,4,8,12))
save(dn,file=dn.Rda")

Package:packClassic
Type: Package
Title: A (Not So) Short Introduction To S4
Version: 1.0