[R] smooth.spline

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jul 18 17:28:31 CEST 2008

      PLEASE do read the posting guide
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

      I do NOT know how to do what you want, but with a self-contained
example, I suspect many people on this list -- probably including me --
could easily solve the problem.  Without such an example, there is a
high probability that any answer might (a) not respond to your need, and
(b) take more time to develop, just because we don't know enough of what
you are asking.

      Spencer