[R] Functions similar to step() and all.effects() that work for lme() objects?

Jon Zadra zadra at virginia.edu
Fri Jul 18 21:11:43 CEST 2008

Hello,

I make frequent use of the *step()* and, for plotting, *all.effects()
*functions for *lm()* objects.  I am now doing more with *lme()* random
effects models, and haven't been able to find functions similar to
*step()* or *all.effects()* which will accept *lme()* objects.  Do
similar functions for either exist?  If someone could point me in the
right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jon
--
Jon Zadra